Hot Dawg Garage Heater – by Modine
Power-Vented Gas-Fired Unit Heater. Certified for residential, commercial, and industrial use.
Why choose Sydco Energy?
- Certified Technicians
- 24/7 EmergencyService
- Lowest Price Guarantee
The ideal heating solution for residential garages and workshops, along with light commercial or industrial applications. With versatile installation options, the Hot Dawg® garage heater frees up more workspace by getting rid of space heaters that clutter up the area. The quiet operation allows your space to be warm without the distraction of a loud machine running in the background. Modine’s Hot Dawg® is available in 6 model sizes, ranging from 30,000 – 125,000 BTUs. All models can run on propane or natural gas, depending on your needs.
- Low profile, lightweight design easily installs 1” from the ceiling with only two angle brackets (Included on sizes 30-75, accessory for 100, 125)
- Operates on natural or propane gas; field conversation kits are available
- Finger-proof fan guards on all units
- Reduce the need for maintenance with the permanently lubricated motor
- 100% shut-off with continuous retry to allow for safe ignition in the event the unit doesn’t light on the first try
- Right or left-hand controls are available on 30-75 units by rotating the unit 180 degrees
- Power vented model simplifies side-wall or roof venting with a small-diameter vent pipe
- Fuel Type: natural or propane gas
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA